Wednesday 15 April 2015

Cassandra Part || Sunday, Monday, Tuesday

The next morning Giusy told me that they liked the sauna. We went to Taevaskoja. It was really beautiful, but unfortunately one of the paths was closed. They liked the place very much. We went to Tartu and ate lunch there. The others were going to go to Ahhaa Centre at 2pm so I thought that we would go there too. We had a really great time there and they really liked that place. There was a dinosaur exhibition which was a lot fun. Giusy wanted to go to a mall. We went to Lõunakeskus and visited the 4D cinema which was a lot of fun. We looked around in Lõunakeskus and then we showed Giusy and Monica the University of Tartu. They liked it. We went to my home for dinner. My grandmother tried to give them traditional Estonian foods for every dinner. They tried practically everything and liked them too.



On Monday it was a school day for me. I attended the first two classes by myself and the other three classes Giusy and Monica were with me. We had a football match later that day. The final score was 3:2. The Estonians won. Later that day was a school party for the Estonians and Italians who take part of the exchange. My two friends came with me too. Before going back to Savi farm after the party we went by my house to give Giusy and Monica some goods from us.

On Tuesday it was the day that the Italians were going back to Italy. We said goodbye and hugged the Italians. It was sad and a couple of people even cried a little bit.

Even though I had to communicate with Giusy by writing in English we had a great time and both of them were so lovely and kind people. I already look forward going to Italy in May and seeing them again.



No comments:

Post a Comment