Friday 17 April 2015

Students' exchange written by Laura, Saturday

So, I am going to write about the Exchange in my school. It was in March and many Italian students came to Estonia. I wasn’t hosting anybody but my best friend Merit was hosting one shy beautiful girl called Ionela Mucilenita. As I wanted to take part of it but I couldn’t host anyone, I  helped Merit.
 Our English teacher offered me a change to meet the Italians first. She told me that I can go to airport and take Italians home. Of course I accepted that kind of "challenge". On the 26th March I went to Tallinn's airport and  On Saturday we went to Estonian Road museum (Maanteemuuseum). Merit couldn’t come with us because she had a song contest that's why we went just with Ionela. So in the museum there was many attractions and old vehicles. Everybody enjoyed it very much. Even the bad weather couldn't get their moods down.  When we got home we picked up Merit and as everybody were very hungry we went to Pizza Olive restaurant with Merit’s family and Ionela, of course. People in the restaurant were very surprised when we came in with Italian. She taught us how to eat pizza like real Italians so we had to put away our forks and knifes and eat with hands. Ionela said that in Italia they always eat pizza with hands. Actually she started laughing when we got our forks and knifes... After pizza we all got to take little paper where was our own tip of a day. Mine was: "Kadedus on ajaraisk. Sul on juba kõik mida sa vajad." ("Jealousy is the waste of time. You already got all you need.") And believe it or not. It was all true!
 When we got home took a little break and Ionela went to sleep. Me and Merit went upstairs. When Ionela woke up she came up too. We knew that there's Koit's birthday party soon but Ionela didn't know if she was invited. She was so sad about it and that's why we asked Koit and he agreed that Ionela can go to his party. Heloona was so nice and took Ionela up and brought her home too. When she came (about 2 AM) we were already sleeping and didn't hear her. We saw her again in the next morning :)


Merit, Ionela and me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment